Dewi is a seasoned intellectual property lawyer and the Co-Head of AHP’s Intellectual Property practice group.
Prior to joining AHP, Dewi practiced at another prominent law firm in Jakarta before establishing her own firm, Dewi Soeharto Law Partnership (DSLP) in 1996. DSLP was one of the most sought-out Indonesian law firms for intellectual property matters and its clients include prominent blue-chip companies, social institutions and one of the world’s largest media company. In 2018, DSLP merged with AHP and Dewi is now sharing her deep expertise and insight with AHP. With over a decade of experience, Dewi is able to offer clients a full range of intellectual property services. Market leaders and emerging companies alike sought her guidance in navigating through copyrights, trademark, patent, industrial design, layout design of integrated circuit, and trade secret matters.
She is a ranked lawyer for Intellectual Property in Chambers Asia Pacific (2022).
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of the ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
- Member of the Indonesian Capital Market Legal Consultants Association (HKHPM)
- Member of the Indonesian Legal Consultants Association (AKHI)
- Member of the Indonesian Intellectual Property Rights Consultants Association (AKHKI)